Serving our community for over 20 years.
Adelaide SA 5005
Dr Alison Cranwell
Dr Alison Cranwell studied medicine at The University of Adelaide. After graduation, she worked at Lyell McEwin Hospital before working in various practices around Adelaide. She has worked at University Health Practice since 2015 and has a special interest in women's health and is accredited to provide obstetric shared care.
Dr Cranwell is also involved in teaching medical students and GP Registrars and is an RACGP exam examiner.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Diploma of the Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (DRANZCOG)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Chronic disease management
- Medical education
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Mother and baby health
- Obstetrics, including antenatal shared care
- Women's health