Serving our community for 20 years
Adelaide SA 5000
Dr Alison Cranwell
Dr Alison Cranwell studied medicine at the University of Adelaide. After graduation, she worked at the Lyell McEwin Hospital before working in various practices around Adelaide. She has worked at University Health Practice since 2015. She has a special interest in women's health and is accredited to provide obstetric shared care.
Dr Cranwell is also involved in teaching medical students and GP registrars and examiners in the RACGP exams.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Diploma of the Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (DRANZCOG)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Chronic disease management
- Medical education
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Mother and baby health
- Obstetrics (including antenatal shared care)
- Women's health